Find in-network doctors and hospitals with our convenient provider search toolUse your custom provider search tool to find doctors, hospitals and other health care providers that participate in the Aetna network. You’ll also find useful information, such as:
- Whether your plan is accepted
- Office locations and directions
- Provider’s gender, where they went to school, hospital affiliations and languages spoken
- Whether providers are accepting new patients
Because staying in network helps you keep your medical costs lower.
You can search using a doctor or facility’s name, or by:
- City, state, ZIP code
- Common procedure types
Open Access Aetna Select℠ provider search tool Open Choice® PPO provider search tool
With the Aetna member website and the Aetna Health app, you can:
- View your health plan summary and get detailed information about what's covered
- View claim details and pay claims for your whole family
- Search for providers and procedures
- Get cost estimates before you get care
- Track spending and progress toward meeting the deductibles for you and your family
- Access your ID card whenever you need it
- Get recommended health actions based on your profile
Learn more about the Aetna member website and Aetna Health℠ appView Aetna Health℠ app (PDF)
Find the forms you need below. If you have questions about how to complete and/or submit a form, call our toll free number, 1-855-222-2774.
Health care professionals in our network should file claims for you. (Some out-of-network health care professionals also may submit claims for you.) Ask your doctor or other health care professional if you need to submit a claim.
If you get a bill or receive care from a health care professional who is not in the Aetna network, and you need to submit a claim, please complete and mail one of the forms below to the address on your ID card.Medical claim form (PDF)
If you have questions about or would like to submit a request for approval for transition-of-care coverage, please download and read through the form below.Transition coverage request form (PDF)